Year of swearing in : 2009
University course & degrees
- Master I Droit des affaires/Business Law (University of Paris I – Panthéon La Sorbonne)
- Magistère de droit des activités économiques/Postgraduate Diploma in Public and Private Business Law (University of Paris I – Panthéon La Sorbonne)
- Master II Droit des affaires et fiscalité/Tax and Business Law (University of Paris I – Panthéon La Sorbonne and HEC)
- Certificat de langue anglaise appliquée aux sciences juridiques/Certificate of Advanced Legal English proficiency – Grade A (University of Paris I – Panthéon La Sorbonne)
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Association des Avocats Conseils d’entreprises (ACE)
- Institut des Avocats Conseils Fiscaux (IACF)
Caroline cofounded CBV Avocats law firm in 2018, after being a lawyer in human-sized and major international law firms in Paris as well as in the tax department of a large US company.
She worked for the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in the French Prime Minister Office and at the Versailles’ Court of Appeal.
She conducts legal training on tax law (individual tax, corporate tax and real estate tax).
Caroline shares her expertise by writing in well-known legal publications and is a teaching assistant in tax law in the University of Law of Paris I – Panthéon La Sorbonne.
Caroline is also a lawyer commissioned by the Paris Bar Council.